You can buy tickets right now on the web-site Сoncert.ru and in Euroset shops all over the country.
To order the tickets from Сoncert.ru you should follow the link here:
It’ll open the page with different types of the tickets, available for online purchase. You choose the needed item and click ‘unfold’ to check available positions. You check needed positions, put them in the cart, and then place an order. You have ten minutes to do this as the tickets will be booked for only this period of time and the other customers can’t buy them.
Attention! Don’t click ‘put into the cart’ twice as this will make impossible to order these tickets for the next 10 minutes.
When you choose the tickets you go to the page where you place an order. Fill in all the forms and choose the way of getting the order. Get and write down (print) the number of your order. Then you have to buy out your order if you choose ‘get the order in the office’. If you choose delivery, then the delivery guy will phone you before bringing you the order.
You have to remember that putting the tickets into the cart doesn’t mean you booked them completely, until you finish placing the order.
While ordering you should fill in the following forms:
- event – date – number of tickets
- Your name
- Phone number
- Your notes
The date, event and place are already filled in. You should fill in the other forms and click ‘place an order’. You order will be processed very soon. Then the operators will contact you and tell you if the order possible or impossible to get.
How to pay on-line:
When you pay online you can:
- Get the tickets in the central box-office Tsvetnoy Bulvar metro station, Tsvetnoy Bulvar str. 30, bld. 1, business-center, the left entrance, and the 1st floor. You should show the order certificate that you print out after successful payment. You must also show the number of the order and the code of checking, without these the operator will not be able to print out your ticket! And also you should show any ID and the card you paid with.
- When you choose to pay at the delivery you should wait for the operator’s phone call, tell him the code of checking from you order certificate (without this the operator will not be able to print out your ticket!), discuss the time of delivery and wait for your order. When you get your delivery you should show your ID and the card you paid with.
You can pay with:
How to pay with QIWI:
1. Place an order.
2. Choose QIWI as a payment way and fill in your mobile phone number.
3. Pay the automatic invoice by cash in the QIWI terminus, at QIWI web or with the help of apps for the social network and tablets.
QIWI is easy to pump up at the QIWI terminus, mobile shops and supermarkets, as well as bank.
You can pay the invoice not only with QIWI but also with the plastic card, cash and with the help of mobile phones of Bee-line, MTS and Megafon.
If you don’t have QIWI you can register at the QIWI web or in any app. You can check the details here.
Attention! From the 5th of December 2009 there is a limitation for a simultaneous payment more then for 15 000 RUR.
How to buy E-TICKET:
You can buy e-ticket only if you are a registered user of concert.ru.
You can pay for the e-ticket with any payment system.
You can pay with:
1. Register (to do this successfully fill in all the forms with *(asterix) and don’t forget about your e-mail address. Then log in.
2. Choose the tickets, put them into the cart .
3. Fill in the form to place an order. Choose ‘buy e-ticket’ and the click ‘pay with the card’.
4. You will see the order information. Check all the details and click ‘confirm the payment’.
5. You are led to the electronic payments page of Russian Standart Bank. Choose the way to pay, fill in all the forms, click ‘pay’.
6. If you are successful you will see the payment information page and then you’ll be automatically redirected to concert.ru.
7. At concert.ru you will see your e-ticket. If you paid for more than one, you’d see several pages.
8. You should print out the page with e-ticket. Click PRINT button and then OK. When you buy several tickets, go to the next e-ticket page and do the same for every e-ticket you’ve bought.
When you pay with the payment systems they can take additional charge.